Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Loneliness..


We're all lonely for something... we don't know what we're lonely for.. How else to explain the curious feeling that goes around feeling like missing something in life which we've never even knew? I am myself alone. One oneness, a unit in a society, but always afraid, always alone.. the people whom you feel yours wont accept you as what you are and as their own.. the feeling is weird..

If I should scream, if I should call for help, would anyone hear... would it even matter? Time takes it all, whether you want it to or not. Time takes it all, time bears it away, and in the end there is only darkness. Sometimes we find others in that darkness, and sometimes we lose them there again.

These days I always get negative thoughts.. No matter how much I try to control them, they keep increasing. At least now I have realized that they increase if I try to control them. And now I am not sure whether I am trying to embrace them or exclude them.

I've been sitting here trying to find myself.. I get behind myself.. I need to rewind myself.. I'm digging my way to something better.. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired... I used to go to bed so high and tensed.. I have lost the will to live. Simply nothing more to give.There is nothing more for me. Need the end to set me free. I thought I could leave, but couldn't get out the door

You'll just never know...so many emotions I choose not to show..

I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I don't know what I wanna see. My world use to be worth living for, and now it's hard enough just to be me. I'm screwing up every little good thing I ever try to do.

But I know you are always there for me.. standing besides me.. holding my hand in all the aspects.. You are the only hope for me now.. to come out of my loneliness and to find the way to reach my goal. Though god has given me the pain.. he has given you to overcome my loneliness, my pain.. Thanks for being with me in such a bad state of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment