Friday, October 7, 2011

For you ... Dear

I feel like I have no one to hear me..  my feelings... So I finally found a place where no one knows me.. but are sharing my thoughts , my feelings.. my worries... Finally I found something to get relaxed.. but not with loved ones.. but found new ones.. who loves me.. cares me..

Trying to get out of all these worries.. I want you to be happy all the times.. but could not make you happy.. moreover I am bothering you much..but will try my best to get rid of these things.. and make you happy.

If you are happy..  I will be the ecstatic person in the world. If you are worried... I will be the most distressing person in the world. We are in such a condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to our own...

Life has taught me that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction... isn't it..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment