Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Pain.. My Suffering...

Every pain and suffering is not permanent.. Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. 

I want to be alone.. Being alone can be depressing.. If you let it.. I keep my aches and pains to myself.. I just listen and pray alot to keep me away from these aches and pains.. so that I can spend my time with my loved ones.. I can regularize my activities..
I couldn't even imagine how my loved ones are suffering because of me.. I don't want to give them my pain and suffering.. Hopefully everything will settle down soon..

I have a strong feeling that pain of mind is worse than pain of body. Probably I may be in this stage now.. I have to overcome the pain of mind.

Everything is important, and everything is unimportant. When you realize this fact, you have no more choices to make. That is why all these pains and aches are.. It might be important to your life, probably to bend you into better shape.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment