Tuesday, February 2, 2016


I came into the family not knowing what I would find.I was nervous and Afraid..He gently eased my mind. he made me feel right at home from the first day we met.he welcomed me with opened arms, and that T wont forget. he always encouraged me and supported me with the kind words. He is a great father-in-law.I thank god for blessing me with you -the very best.

With tearful eyes we watched him suffering and saw him slowly fade away..Although we loved him dearly, we could not make him stay..A golden heart stopped beating, Hard working hands put to rest.We know God saw him getting tired... and cure was not to be..Thats why he put his arms around him and broken our hearts.. and proved that he only takes the best.

Its been almost a month since you passed away...we still miss you as much as the day you died. And you were such a huge part of my life and your soul always in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment