Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I was thinking about my past.. I got back my memory. Now I have realized and write how it was...

I learned so many lessons from my past. I got to know the impermanent nature of the world and events, and also knows the non-existence of past events right now and accept them. It is all a matter of where you are, of what you are. I never stuck with events in my time and space. My Nature was cool.. don't ask now why i wrote my nature was cool.. Now I have ups and downs in my life. But when I think of my past, It was cool and I was so energetic..so simple.. so lovely.

Memory is a blessing and your best friend when it comes to you. Memory is a hindrance when it does not let you be free of events, pleasant or unpleasant. Memory of past events constricts the vastness of the self.

No comments:

Post a Comment