Saturday, October 3, 2015

We Just have one Life...

Why to complicate our precious Life?

Missing someone??            -  Call
Wanna meet up?                - Invite
Wanna be Understood?     - Explain
Have Questions?               - Ask
Don't like something?        - Say It
Like something?               - State It
Want something?              - Ask for It
Love Someone?               - Tell It

We just have one life. We have to keep it more simple.

In my life .. 

I have lived, 
I have loved, 
I have lost, 
I have missed, 
I have hurt, 
I have trusted, 
I have made mistakes.

But now I realized that  my attitude should be based on how others treat me. Else we cant survive. 
Its my life. I have to live and enjoy the most of it.
 
I got enemies..Good. This means I stood up for something in Life. I have few people in my life who doesn't like me as I have everything with me. I feel they are jealous on me. I used to cry a  lot when  they scold me for silly reasons. I realized later that they wanted to rule my life. But I stood up and haven't given any chance to them now. 

And Now Its My Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment